- Guest Book
- B&B Accommodation in Shap
- Shap Swimming Pool
- Shops in Shap
- Pictures of Shap
- Public Houses
- Shap CDC
- Shap Village Hall
- Shap Weather
- Stone Circles
- Self Catering Holiday Cottages
- Local History
- Shap CofE School
- Read our Twitter Posts
- Activities in Shap
- Advertise Your Business
- Withnail and I
- Businesses in Shap
- Find Us
- St Michael's Church
- Village Diary
- Shap Parish Council
- Shap Neighbourhood Policing Team
- Shap Library
- Shap Today Magazine
- Contact Us
- Shap Multi-use Games Area (MUGA) Project
- Shap PC Meeting Minutes
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Highlights Rural Touring Scheme
- First Responders
COMMUNITY FIRST RESPONDERS CAN SAVE LIVES!
COULD YOU BE ONE OF A TEAM IN SHAP ?
- This is an incredibly rewarding scheme.
- Responders could well end up saving someone’s life.
- Many villages where schemes exist show great community spirit knowing that there are people there who could be lifesavers.
- Community First Responders (CFRs) live and work in local communities.
- They are often able to get to patients quickly to give help and reassurance before paramedics arrive.
- Volunteers do not need previous first aid experience to join their local group, as full training is provided.
- Each volunteer makes themselves available on call to suit their personal circumstances.
- They carry basic life saving equipment, and a simple to use Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
THERE IS ALREADY INTEREST FOR SETTING UP A TEAM IN SHAP
Want to find out more? – CONTACT: Scott Newburn
Tel 716719 or email: email@example.com